Is this the destination for you?
Compelled to jump in and play the part of adventurer when you see the a photo of the sublime Al Khazneh? Then don't wait another minute, a trip to Jordan will be right up your street.
You should go if
- You dream about seeing Petra and its marvels
- You want to follow in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia in Wadi Rum
- You love honeyed pastries
- You want to find out what it feels like to float in the Dead Sea
- You dream about walking in Biblical places
You shouldn't go if
- You're frightened that the Syrian frontier is too close
- Too much sugar will ruin your diet
- You're looking for a holiday off the tourist tracks
- You don't like old stones and historic sites
- You don't like bargaining in the market